My life is absolutely chaotic and I’m sure most mommies can agree. Today my husband spontaneously decides it’s date night. Yes, date night on a weekday. What has my life come to lol. I was not up for it because that would mean, getting my son ready (yes, he went with us lol), getting his diaper bag ready and then getting ready myself. But he insisted, I complied and I began getting ready. Meanwhile, my toddler is running around me in circles.
I finished doing my eye makeup and then I decided to try something different. Instead of using my go-to makeup products, I used drug store products. And I’m glad I did. I’ve used most of these products before but some I’m using for the first time. I was very impressed with how perfect these products turned out. Definitely worth every Penny.
The final look. Below is a list of everything I used.
- BABY SKIN® INSTANT PORE ERASER
- MASTER CAMO™ COLOUR CORRECTING PEN RED FOR DARK CIRCLES – DEEP SKIN TONES
- FIT ME® MATTE + PORELESS FOUNDATION (SHADE: BUFF BEIGE)
- FIT ME® LOOSE FINISHING POWDER (LIGHT MEDIUM)
- FIT ME® CONCEALER (SAND) I always go 2 shades lighter for my concealer!
- FACESTUDIO® MASTER CONTOUR V-SHAPE DUO STICK (DEEP)
- VOLUM’ EXPRESS® THE COLOSSAL® WATERPROOF MASCARA (GLAM BLACK) I have been using this Mascara for over 12 years now!
- COVERGIRL MASCARA (VERY BLACK) One Mascara isn’t enough for me, and I love the brush on this one.
- SCANDALEYES THICK & THIN EYELINER
- SCANDAL’EYES EYE SHADOW STICK I used this product to highlight my brows and cheekbones. Worked like a charm.
- LASTING FINISH MATTE BY KATE MOSS (110)
- BLUSHON (ROSEWOOD)
- LANCÔME EYESHADOW PALETTE This is the only luxury beauty product I used.
- ARDELL MEGA VOLUME FALSE LASHES to apply these I used REVLON PRECISION LASH ADHESIVE
Beauty doesn’t have to be expensive. And these items prove that.